Deadline: 25 June 2017
The Canadian Embassy in Ankara is seeking proposals for its Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI) 2017-2018 which is a development assistance program managed by the Canadian Embassy in Ankara for projects in Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Syria.
Reflecting the priorities of the Government of Canada in the world and taking into account the socioeconomic and political context in the region, the CFLI allows the government of Canada to support initiatives which fall under any one of the following six thematic areas:
- Empowering women and girls and promoting gender equality
- Promoting human development, specifically in the areas of health, nutrition, and education
- Championing human rights, inclusive and accountable governance, democracy, peaceful pluralism, and respect for diversity
- Supporting inclusive and green economic growth
- Promoting action on the environment, including water and climate change
- Promoting peace and security
The CFLI provides funding to local non-governmental organizations (NGOs), community groups and other organizations for small-scale, community-based initiatives in the below-mentioned countries.
How to Apply
Applicants can obtain the proposal template and budget template by sending an email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Turkey, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and Syria
For more information, please visit Canadian Embassy in Ankara.