Deadline: 6 June 2016
Community and Philanthropy Partnerships Week (CPPW), is currently inviting applications from community groups and philanthropic partners to celebrate how partnerships between grassroots community groups and philanthropy can help build strong and vibrant places to live and work.
This program is focused on showcasing what can be achieved when the various strengths, skills and resources of the partnering organizations (philanthropy, businesses, or corporate) are harnessed for the community’s benefit.
Project funding grants of up to $16,000 is available for this program.
- Not-for-profit organizations from any community across Australia, with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate.
- Organizations based in metropolitan areas must have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status.
- Organizations based in rural, regional and remote areas are not required to have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status.
- Projects initiated and led by local communities will be given preference.
- Projects that are able to contribute (either in-kind or cash) to augment any funding provided will be given preference.
- Projects which demonstrate the ability to attract additional support (either in-kind or cash) from partners to augment any funding provided through the program will be given preference.
How to Apply
Applications may be submitted in one of two ways:
- By submitting the downloadable application form available in the website.
- By submitting A DVD/animated clip/presentation of not more than 15 minutes in length that tells the story of the project.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit CPPW 2016.