The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) / Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) launches the Continuity of HIV Services during Public Health Emergency Response in High Risk Areas in the Republic of Mozambique under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
The approach of this NOFO is to support the continuum of response activities necessary to combat the HIV and TB epidemics in Mozambique by stabilizing the health service delivery platform upon which these HIV and TB services depend.
The purpose of this NOFO is to support the continuum of response activities to combat the HIV and TB epidemics in Mozambique.
- Approximate Total Fiscal Year Funding: $ 15,000,000
- Total Period of Performance Length: 5 year(s)
- Government Organizations:
- Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States)
- Non-government Organizations:
- Alaska Native health corporations
- Tribal epidemiology centers o Urban Indian health organizations
- Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Research institutions (that will perform activities deemed as non-research)
- Colleges and Universities
- Community-based organizations
- Faith-based organizations (FBOs)
- For-profit organizations (other than small business)
- Small, minority, and women-owned businesses
- All Other
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=329161