The Grotta Fund for Senior Care of the Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest NJ is now accepting new grant applications from non-profit organizations that are addressing the specific needs of older adults in this time of Covid-19 response and recovery.
- Grant requests of up to $20,000 will be considered.
- The proposed Covid-19 efforts must be implemented in a five-month grant period, August-December 2020.
- The Fund will only consider an applicant that is a 501(c)(3) organization.
- The proposed project must benefit older New Jersey residents, living in Essex, Union, Morris, Sussex and eastern Somerset counties.
- No grants will be awarded to individuals, political campaigns or organizations such as PACs, capital campaigns, endowments, tickets/tables for special events or travel.
- Readiness to employ strategies and efforts specifically to benefit older adults in the upcoming 5-month time frame, addressing one or more of the most challenging concerns: mental and physical health, social connections, food insecurity, technology limitations, as well as economic effects of COVID-19.
- Successful track record of working on these concerns to date.
- Clear use of the grant funds during the grant period: August- December 2020.
- Leverage other funds and foster collaborations or partnerships.
For more information, visit https://grottafund.org/seeking-a-grant-2/