Deadline: 20 June 2019
Now in it’s sixth year, Dasra Social Impact Leadership program (DSI LP) is Dasra’s flagship program that has been crafted for the needs of founders, executive directors and senior management to help strengthen their leadership style, enable stronger decision-making capabilities and help leaders become more inclusive.
Dasra Social Impact Leadership program (DSI LP) has been crafted to meet the needs of Founders, Executive Directors, CXOs, and Senior Managers to strengthen their leadership style, decision-making capabilities and be more visionary. Through the program, Dasra aims to support leaders to build stronger teams that can meet the demands of a growing organization. They believe that leadership plays a critical role in driving the organization’s vision to achieve greater impact at scale. The content of DSI LP revolves around the theme of ‘Manage Yourself’ which puts the spotlight on the leader and their leadership style, with the objective of strengthening their leadership capability and expertise.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The program comprises of 4 modules and is spread over 7 months. Each module is 4 days long and offers:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Interaction with sector leaders, experts and industry specialists
- Harvard Business School case study methodology for discussions
- Cross-functional curriculum focusing on strengthening organizational strategies
- An online platform to enable transfer of knowledge to the rest of applicant’s organization
- Self & Professional Development: Explore leadership behaviors and traits. Through curated activities, gain a deeper understanding of yourself, build on your strengths and positively influence your workplace.
- Organizational Development: With the guidance of expert facilitators dive deep into the building blocks of a sustainable organization. Brainstorm on strategies and frameworks using HBS case studies to strengthen your organization’s priorities.
- Strong Peer Network: Interact and collaborate with other sector leaders through energizing group discussions and activities. Build a community of peers and thought partners to share ideas, expertise and more.
Duration of the Program
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The program takes place over 7 months and is split into 4 modules. Each module is residential and is 4 days long.
Dates of the Program
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
The dates for 2019-20 are:
- Module 1: 20th to 23rd August, 2019
- Module 2: 15th to 18th October, 2019
- Module 3: 17th to 20th December, 2019
- Module 4: 24th to 27th February, 2020
Location of the Program
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
Module 1, 2 and 3 will be conducted in Delhi, the 4th module will take place in Mumbai, India.
- Both nonprofits and social sector intermediaries are welcome to apply
- Applicant’s organization must have at least 10 employees and a minimum annual budget of Rs. 2 crores
- The program is open only to those at a senior leadership position (Founders, CXOs, Senior Managers etc.)
- It is imperative that participants attend all 4 modules of the Leadership Program.
- The program is residential in nature and it is highly encouraged that participants stay at the venue for the duration of the program, unless there are unavoidable circumstances.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.dasrasocialimpact.org/
(Ad) Are you fed up of receiving non-relevant, non-useful and pointless funding alerts and updates in your email? Not anymore! With fundsforNGOs Premium, you can configure what type of funding updates you want to receive, select specific countries and areas of work and receive information only about them. Save your time by getting the most relevant and useful updates in your email. Learn more.