Deadline: 26 May 2017
The Denver Foundation is currently seeking applications for its Lauren Townsend Memorial Wildlife Fund Grants, in order to support nonprofit organizations that focus on animal welfare or wildlife preservation.
The Fund was established in the memory of Late Lauren Townsend, by her family in 1999.
- Organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status that focus on animal welfare or wildlife preservation are eligible to apply for funding.
- Organizations that need funding for a specific project and smaller nonprofit organizations are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Agencies that have received awards in the past are welcome to apply again.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit the following in the form of a grant requests:
- A concise summary of the organization’s mission, history, and goals
- A concise summary of the organization’s programs and services
- The amount of the grant request and a detailed description of how the money would be used
- A copy of the organization’s current budget and most recent balance sheet
- A copy of the organization’s nonprofit letter of exemption showing (501(c)(3) status
All required application documents must be submitted via postal mail.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Lauren Townsend Memorial Wildlife Fund.