Deadline: 5 July 2019
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is accepting applications for its Australian Cultural Diplomacy Grants Program (ACDGP) 2019 which is a part of the International Relations Grants Program.
The objectives of the ACDGP 2019 are to:
- Support innovative cultural collaboration and exchange
- Promote their economic, artistic and cultural assets to an international audience
- Expand audiences and markets
- Build people-to-people links internationally
- Leverage existing partnerships and foster engagement with key stakeholders in line with DFAT’s 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper
- Consider applicants creative activity through the prism of Australia’s policy priorities outlined in the 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper
- Influence perceptions of Australia at home and abroad
Grant applications for a maximum of $60,000 per year for up to three years will be considered.
- To be eligible applicants must be one of the following entity types:
- An Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- An Australian consortium with a lead organisation2
- An Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- An Australian local government body
- An Australian State/Territory government body
- A corporate Commonwealth entity
- An Australian statutory authority
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Provide or develop child protection guidelines for their project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
- Individuals who intend the grant to be administered by a university should apply on behalf of the university, i.e. their university is the applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit https://dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/public-diplomacy/acdgp/Pages/acdgp-guidelines.aspx