Deadline: 5 July 2019
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is accepting applications for its Australian Cultural Diplomacy Grants Program (ACDGP) 2019 which is a part of the International Relations Grants Program.
The objectives of the ACDGP 2019 are to:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Support innovative cultural collaboration and exchange
- Promote their economic, artistic and cultural assets to an international audience
- Expand audiences and markets
- Build people-to-people links internationally
- Leverage existing partnerships and foster engagement with key stakeholders in line with DFAT’s 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper
- Consider applicants creative activity through the prism of Australia’s policy priorities outlined in the 2017 Foreign Policy White Paper
- Influence perceptions of Australia at home and abroad
Grant applications for a maximum of $60,000 per year for up to three years will be considered.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- To be eligible applicants must be one of the following entity types:
- An Australian entity with an Australian Business Number (ABN) or Australian Company Number (ACN)
- An Australian consortium with a lead organisation2
- An Australian registered charity or not-for-profit organisation
- An Australian local government body
- An Australian State/Territory government body
- A corporate Commonwealth entity
- An Australian statutory authority
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Provide or develop child protection guidelines for their project if it involves people under the age of 18 years.
- Individuals who intend the grant to be administered by a university should apply on behalf of the university, i.e. their university is the applicant.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Australia
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://dfat.gov.au/people-to-people/public-diplomacy/acdgp/Pages/acdgp-guidelines.aspx