Deadline: 18 June 2019
Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families (ACF), Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) has announced the funding under the Ethnic Community Self-Help (ECSH) Program.
The goal of this program is to support Ethnic Community-Based Organizations (ECBOs) in providing refugee populations with critical services to assist them in becoming integrated members of American society.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- To strengthen ECBOs’ provision of culturally and linguistically appropriate services to refugees within five years after their initial resettlement.
- To support ECBOs’ organizational development and engagement in capacity building by encouraging their collaboration with established refugee service providers and mainstream organizations.
- To support ECBOs in promoting community building and civic participation by refugee individuals and refugee community members.
- Estimated Total Program Funding: $2,000,000
- Award Ceiling: $200,000
- Award Floor: $100,000
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- County governments
- City or township governments
- Special district governments
- State governments
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Independent school districts
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Private institutions of higher education
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their applications via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=309697
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.