Deadline: 16 October 2017
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), is seeking applications for “Supporting Health Systems Evaluation for Improved Performance in Mozambique under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
The purpose of the program is to support improved information related to HIV clinical services and new strategies to deliver high quality care more effectively in Mozambique. Novel approaches are required to better describe the current state of health care systems for the timely advancement of HIV policies and guidelines.
The target population for this program will include health care workers directly involved in the implementation of the National HIV program; CDC funded partners responsible for direct service delivery and technical assistance; technical partners involved in National TWG; and the MOH having responsibility for the National HIV strategic plan.
Estimated Total Program Funding:
- Award Ceiling: $2,000,000
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity)
- State governments or their bona fide agents (includes the District of Columbia)
- Local governments or their bona fide agents
- Territorial governments or their bona fide agents in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau.
- State controlled institutions of higher education
- American Indian or Alaska Native tribal governments (federally recognized or state-recognized)
- American Indian or Alaska native tribally designated organizations
- Ministries of Health
- Government Organizations:
- Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States)
- Non-government Organizations:
- Alaska Native health corporations
- Tribal epidemiology centers
- Urban Indian health organizations
- Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education)
- Research institutions (that will perform activities deemed as non-research)
- Colleges and Universities
- Community-based organizations
- Faith-based organizations
- For-profit organizations (other than small business)
- Small, minority, and women-owned businesses
- All Other
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Grants.gov.