Deadline: 8 October 2019
The DM Thomas Foundation for Young People (DMTFYP) is currently inviting application for its Central Grants program with the aim to identify most effective projects helping young disadvantaged people in UK and Ireland.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Central grants will be awarded to charities supporting children under DMTFYP’s three target group:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Children and Young people with disabilities;
- Children and Young people who are sick in hospital;
- Children and young people who are life limited (requiring palliative care).
- Grant applications for up to £5,000 can be approved by the Director, up to £10,000 can be approved by the Grants Committee, and applications for more than £10,000 are recommended to the Trustees for final approval;
- The Foundation is a small charity and generally will not make awards of over £30,000 (per year);
- Funding can be requested for up to 2 years for any particular project.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Registered charities in England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are eligible to apply;
- Charities must be registered for over 12 months before the foundation can consider awarding funding.
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via email to the address given on the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information please visit https://dmthomasfoundation.org/what-we-do/grants/dmtf-central-grants/