The DWF Foundation is currently seeking applications from registered charities only.
The DWF Foundation is at the heart of DWF, supporting DWF’s values and culture of contribution. Each of DWF’s offices has its own CSR committee, driving fundraising for the Foundation. The DWF Foundation takes an innovative approach to its philanthropic efforts working with DWF’s people to achieve more. DWF’s people support the Foundation’s charitable work through fundraising, volunteering, team challenges, mentoring and pro bono initiatives.
The Foundation continues to work extremely closely with the CSR teams to maximise its fundraising efforts and thereafter to maximise the impact of the DWF Foundation on those charitable causes that they are able to support.
The DWF Foundation isn’t just about money, it’s about supporting people to make a positive difference in local communities through donations of time, money, expertise and resources. There are lots of ways people can get involved and support the Foundation, from participating in charity challenges, raising money through sponsorship, purchasing charity merchandise and getting involved in local fundraising events. There is an opportunity for everyone to get involved.
- To help focus their work, measure their impact and support the efforts of the business the DWF Foundation will focus their work in the following areas. These complement their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) work.
- The Foundation does not have a minimum grant size but the majority of their grants will fall under £5,000.
- Location in which DWF Foundation welcomes applications from countries in which DWF has a presence.
- The DWF Foundation will welcome applications from registered charites only. Applications are welcome from charities working in countries in which there is a DWF presence.
- N.B. On the application form please include your countries appropriate registered charity or not for profit number.
- Other than by country they do not have any other geographic restricitions for example, your project does not need to
- Be within a certain distance of a DWF office.
- DWF also has associations with other law firms in the countries but DWF Foundation do not currently fund in these locations;
For more information, visit https://dwfgroup.com/en/about-us/dwf-foundation