Deadline: 20 June 2016
The Embassy of Canada to Indonesia and Timor-Leste in Jakarta has launched its 2016-2017 call for proposals for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives. The call for proposals seeks projects that are of a maximum duration of seven months (with activities completed by February 28, 2017).
- Championing inclusive and accountable governance, peaceful pluralism and respect for diversity, and human rights
- Promoting gender equality and empowerment of women and girls
- Addressing climate change and enhancing environmental sustainability
- Stimulating sustainable and green economic growth
- Promoting stability and security
The average contribution is expected to be in the range of CAD $30,000-$50,000 for each individual project.
- local non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations,
- local academic institutions working on local projects,
- international, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities,
- municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient country working on local projects, and
- Canadian non-governmental and not-for-profit organizations that are working on local development activities.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Canada
For more information, please visit Canada Fund for Local Initiatives.