Deadline: 27 June 2016
The Mission of Canada to ASEAN is seeking proposals for its for its Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI) 2016-2017. CFLI offers funding assistance from the Government of Canada that supports projects that are modest in scope, scale and cost, and contribute to Canada’s development objectives of building more sustainable, inclusive and peaceful societies.
- Championing inclusive and accountable governance, peaceful pluralism and respect for diversity and human rights
- Promoting gender equality and empowerment of women and girls
- Addressing climate change and enhancing environmental sustainability
- Stimulating sustainable and green economic growth
- Promoting stability and security
The maximum contribution is up to CA$ 45,000 per project. All contributions will be made in Canadian dollars. Please consult the currency converter for local currency equivalents.
The following organisations are eligible to apply for this funding, as long as the proposed projects are in line with the priorities above and covers the ASEAN region.
- ASEAN sectoral bodies
- Non-governmental and non-profit organisations
- Academic institutions
- International, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies
- Municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of ASEAN countries
- Canadian non-governmental and not-for-profit organizations that are working on local development activities through a local office
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Canada Fund for Local Initiatives.