Deadline: 1 November 2019
The Embassy of France to the Philippines is seeking call for proposals for its program entitled “French-Philippine NGO network”.
The call for proposals to the associations of the Franco-Philippine NGO’s network in order to select a project proposal in favor of an underprivileged community or social group, without any theme restriction. The project can be related to environmental issues, as well as social, educative, or any other issue.
Since 2007, the Embassy of France to the Philippines has been launching an annual call for project proposals for the benefit of disadvantaged communities.
Two NGOs will be awarded this year. Following the evaluation of these projects, the first laureate will receive a total financial grant worth 300 000 PHP from the Embassy of France to the Philippines. The second laureate will receive a total financial grant worth 100 000 PHP also from the Embassy of France to the Philippines.
- All locally recognized organizations, associated to the activities collectively implemented by the network of Franco-Philippine’s associations can submit an application to this call for proposal.
- The actual grant application should be signed by a bona fide member of the association.
- Only one application is allowed per association.
- The application requirements must be complete and duly accomplished.
- The call for proposals is open: it is not restricted by sector nor by theme. as long as the project develops activities for the benefit of a disadvantaged community or social group.
- The project must meet the following objectives:
- Engagement is for medium or long term in order to go further than a oneoff action focused on information;
- To locally register the project to mobilize the local parties;
- Projects are wished to be based on actions in favor of an underprivileged community or social group.
- The project must draw its implementation, objectives, method, schedule/timeline, as well as its human and financial resources.
- The selection is based on the argument quality on the following criteria:
- Relevance of the project (risks and opportunities related to the project)
- Competence of the association to carry out the project;
- Innovative quality of the project;
- Outcome measures on the beneficiaries and its sustainability.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application from via given website.
For more information, please visit https://ph.ambafrance.org/2019-call-for-proposals-to-the-French-Philippine-NGO-network