Deadline: 14 December 2018
The Grant Assistance for Grass-roots Human Security Projects (GGP) was first introduced in 1989 to assist Non-Profit Organisations (NPOs) by supporting people- centred relatively small projects which have a direct and immediate impact on the well-being of disadvantaged communities at a grass-roots level.
Scope of Assistance
- GGP aims to assist self-help efforts of NPO’s in:
- GGP aims to meet various needs whose areas include but are not limited to:
- Through these projects, GGP aims to contribute to give assistance to those who desire to improve their current situations, to emerge from poverty and to stand upon their own two legs with their self-effort.
10,000,000 Japanese Yen (approximately 800,000 BWP) is the maximum amount allocated per project under the GGP.
Duration of Grant Use
The GGP is implemented in one-year cycles as the programme’s budget is allocated annually. Furthermore, the approved project must be completed within one year of the date of the grant contract.
- Non-profit organizations (NPOs) such as non-governmental organizations, community-based organizations, educational institutes, medical institutes and local governments are eligible to apply.
- In addition, the applicant organisation must have at least 2 (two) years’ experience in the sector of the proposed project.
- The applicant organisation is required to have established sound, sustainable and stable foundations in terms of finance, personnel, and project management etc.
- GGP applications will be considered if they:
- directly benefit grassroots level in wider range,
- have substantial outcome by one-shot small-scale grant,
- could generate sustainable impact in the future.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the Application Form for 2019 via given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/2RPLPN8