Deadline: 31 August 2019
This aid modality of the Slovak Official Development Assistance is funded from SlovakAid and is aimed directly at small-scale projects which represent a more flexible, operative and effective financial support for developing countries.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The submitted projects must be related to sectors of Quality education, Good health, Good governance and civil society building, Food safety and agriculture, Infrastructure and sustainable use of natural resources, supporting the creation of a market environment.
- The proposals must be in accordance with the Strategy of the Slovak Republic for Development Cooperation for 2019 – 2023. Project proposals which are not in line with the focus of this call for proposals will not be accepted.
- The maximum amount of the non-repayable financial contribution is maximum of 10.000 EUR per project.
- A maximum number of the selected projects are limited by the budget allocated for this call for proposals which is 40.000 EUR.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The duration of each project is from 6 to a maximum of 12 months beginning from the date of the signing of the Agreement between the Slovak Agency for International Development Cooperation and the Final Beneficiary.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The call for proposals is open to registered legal persons:
- NGOs, non-profit subjects and local authorities.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Application form for financial contribution.
- Completion report.
- Financial report (budget table).
How to Apply
The project proposals should be sent both electronically and in hard copy to the Embassy of the Slovak Republic in Kyiv at the address given on the website.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2Pyv4Xe