Deadline: 30 November 2018
The European Outdoor Conservation Association (EOCA) is seeking applications from eligible non-profit organizations for its grant programme to implement conservation projects in any country around the world except North America.
The outdoor sector and the millions of people who enjoy the great outdoors are active champions for the conservation of nature and wild places.
Available grants of up to €30,000 to implement a conservation project.
- Protect, enhance or restore threatened key species, habitats or broader ecosystems in ‘wild’ areas
- Consider the needs of the outdoor enthusiast
- Conservation measures addressing specific issues and root causes
- Involvement / engagement of local people
- Education and communication
- Be measurable and time orientated
- Provide a legacy
- Nonprofit organisations can apply to the Association for grants to implement a conservation project in any country around the world except North America (where the Conservation Alliance provides funding for conservation efforts from the North American outdoor industry).
- Project applications must:
- protect a threatened species or habitat;
- have a link to the outdoor enthusiast; and
- involve hands-on practical conservation work.
- Members of EOCA can nominate up to three projects (from different, or the same organisations) each year.
- The projects to successfully win funding will be chosen from the shortlist via a public vote and an EOCA’s members vote. The public vote is held in conjunction with a range of national magazines throughout Europe.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/1pkgkXc