Deadline: 4 October 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
ESCAP seeks to partner and provide grant funding for:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The establishment of a women enterprise impact investment fund.
- To expand an existing impact investment fund to specifically focus on women enterprises in the Asia-Pacific Region.
ESCAP’s call for applications asks applicants to take a gender lens investing approach, meaning investing with the specific intent to create a positive impact on women. The impact investment fund should specifically focus on supporting women enterprises. This can be in the form of investing in enterprises which are majority owned by women (51%), managed by a woman, majority of the board members are women, and/or supporting enterprises which support, empower and develop the capacities of women.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Successful applications will receive:
- Up to US$ 1.3 million in grant funding
- Technical assistance
- Support for applicants requiring regulatory approval
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Targeted Countries for the Impact Investment Fund are:
- It is highly desired that applicants strive to launch the fund in all 6 of the target countries, or in target countries covering all 3 regions. Applicants with investor networks open to investing in one or more of the above six countries, will be prioritized in the selection process.
- While the above countries are the priority target countries, consideration will be given to applications focused on the additional countries below:
- Applications are open to all organizations which hold a not-for-profit status. A proof of the organization’s not-for-profit status will be required as part of the application process.
- Applications are also open to other UN, government and multilateral entities, who have the skills and expertise in developing similar initiatives.
- Other requirements and qualifications
- Previous experience with impact investment funds, in the context of the Asia-Pacific region.
- Have a strong network of investors willing to invest in a women enterprise impact investment fund.
- Existing investor capital or institutional capital to support the initiation of the fund.
- Confirmed human resources to cover all planned/required activities.
- Current presence in the Asia-Pacific region preferred.
- Previous experience in targeted countries preferred.
- Experience working with financial institutions, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises, impact investors, donors, guarantee funds and/or stock exchanges.
- Experience working with international organisations and understanding of the challenges of working with them preferred.
- Commitment and ability to provide on-site resources (e.g. staff, consultants) as needed.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, visit http://bit.ly/2mfYIpk
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.