Deadline: 1 September 2016
The State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI) has commissioned ETH Zurich as Leading House (LH) and is inviting applicants for its seed money projects with scientific partner institutions. The goal of the seed money call is to establish and strengthen links between Swiss researchers and scientists and institutions of the below mentioned countries.
- To intensify interaction and scientific cooperation between Swiss scientists or institutions and those of the partner countries.
- To establish research partnerships of mutual interest and benefits.
- To connect existing but separately funded research projects in Switzerland and the partner countries.
- The maximum grant sum for each individual project is CHF 10,000.
- This call for seed money projects is the last call in the current funding period, which will allow funding of approximately 20 projects.
- The call is open for activities in all scientific disciplines and fields of research.
- All scientists of federal and cantonal universities, universities of applied sciences and universities of teachers’ education, as well as public research institutions are eligible to apply. Applications by doctoral students must be submitted by their supervisors. The Swiss scientist is the main applicant.
- Research partners must be scientists affiliated to a university or a public research institute from one of the countries mentioned below. The principal investigator must hold a faculty or senior scientist position or a doctoral degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) with several years of research experience.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Seed Money Projects 2016.