Deadline: 15 February 2019
The overall aim of the programme is to contribute to renewal and internationalisation of higher education in the cooperating countries, as a means to provide a basis for political and economic reforms, stimulate to a sustainable development, increase the level of education in the population and increase respect for human rights.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- development of strong and lasting institutional partnerships through academic collaboration between higher education institutions in Norway and the cooperating countries;
- regional collaboration between higher education institutions in the cooperating countries;
- development and implementation of courses, study programmes and degrees that are considered relevant to the needs in the cooperating countries, e.g. for the labour market;
- more research-based and internationally oriented education at the institutions in the cooperating countries, promoting a high level of student activity;
- improved links between higher education and the public and private sectors in the cooperating countries;
- improvements in university management, including implementation of reforms related to the Bologna process;
- more awareness, interest and knowledge about the cooperating countries at Norwegian higher education institutions;
- increased mobility of students and staff between the cooperating countries and Norway.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The applicants may seek funding up to NOK 1.5 million for a two-year period.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The applicant must be an accredited Norwegian higher education institution, or an institution with accredited higher education programmes.
- The main partner must be an accredited institution for higher education in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan and Ukraine. The main partner institution must provide education programmes at a level equivalent to that offered at the Norwegian applicant institution.
How to Apply
Applications must be written in English and be submitted fully completed, including attachments online via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.siu.no/eng/Programme-information/Cooperation-outside-the-EU/eurasia-programme/(view)/7491