Deadline: 1 August 2019
The Woman Startup Challenge Europe Health Tech programme is inviting 10 of the best early-stage, women-led healthtech startups who are creating the most innovative tech companies to help scale their products.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The program is supported by Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS and cohosted by the Office of the Mayor of Paris. Launched in partnership with Craig Newmark, founder of craigslist and Craig Newmark Philanthropies, the Women Startup Challenge is on a mission to close the funding gap and shakeup a culture and economy that’s made it exceedingly difficult for women to launch startups and raise capital.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Prizes include $50,000 as an equity-free cash grant.
- Applicants startup must be focused on healthtech.
- Applicants healthtech startup must be based in Europe, or the US with a presence in Europe. (Note: A presence in Europe could include applicant’ product or app being available, an office, partnership, etc.)
- Applicants tech venture must be at the prototype stage or have already launched.
- Applicant cannot be in concept stage.
- Applicants Applications must be submitted in English.
- All finalists pitches must be done in English.
- Applicants startup must incorporate technology into the approach of their product, which allows the company to rapidly and massively scale in a manner that traditional, independent small businesses cannot. Please note that using tech (i.e. hosting a blog, selling products on their website, or using social media in their marketing) does not qualify as using tech to scale on a mass level nationally and globally.
- Fast growing with degrees of innovation and technology.
- Applicant raised between €0-€2.1M from combined sources.
- Applicants are a technical founder or they have a technical cofounder.
- Note: If they are not a technical cofounder and they don’t have a technical cofounder, please email the organization and tell them more about setup.
- Applicants are a woman-led startup – defined as at least having at least one woman founder or cofounder on the team.
- Note: Women Who Tech uses an inclusive definition of “woman” and “female”, and they welcome transwomen, genderqueer women, and non-binary people who identify, have identified, or have been identified as female or woman.
- All ideas must be original work or an improvement upon an existing idea without infringements.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online by the given via Website.
For more information please visit https://www.womenwhotech.com/women-startup-challenge/paris-2019
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.