Deadline: 14 February 2020
The FAMAE is seeking applications for the Food for Good Challenge to develop an innovative and concrete solution from field to fork to deliver fair, sustainable & healthy food, for everybody, everywhere.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The goal of the FAMAE endowment fund is to seek pragmatic, efficient, durable, universal and money-saving solutions to make life easier for urban citizens while reducing their environmental footprint. As a consequence, FAMAE endowment fund has set up a collaborative Competition to enable brilliant and innovative inventors to make their ideas come true or to effectively launch their product.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The funding will be at least €15,000 per category and may reach nearly €2,000,000 since the Jury may decide to allocate a maximum amount of money to an exceptional project.
- This funding shall be used for expenditures related to the project (i.e product development costs, people wages, marketing expenses).
- The Competition is open to everybody, be it an individual, a university, a governmental / regional / local organization, a for-profit organization (limited liability company, partnership …) or a not-for-profit organization (foundation, NGO, association …). The Awardee(s) will have to be organized as a legal entity in due time to receive the Award funding.
- No individual or entity may register more than once (for example, by using a different username/email). Multiple registrations for an applicant using multiple identities are not allowed. However, when a large entity is concerned with variable teams involved in the Competition, FAMAE may grant exemption to participate in the Competition to the related entity.
- FAMAE reserves the right to reject the Application of a Candidate if, in its sole discretion, the laws of the governing jurisdiction applicable to the Candidate would prohibit or limit FAMAE from proceeding with the Competition as intended or the consideration or making of any Award would impose additional administrative, tax, operational, or legal burdens on FAMAE or the Competition Sponsor.
- Ineligible persons or entities
- Neither Famae Team members, the Sponsor Team nor Jury members are permitted to participate either directly or indirectly with any Candidate submitting a Project; any such participation will disqualify the related Application.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- There are four criteria:
- They have a broad definition of innovation, covering high tech, low tech and social innovation.
For more information, visit https://www.famae.earth/en/food