Deadline: 21 March 2019
The Small Grants Fund (FGM) is a program of the Solidarity Fund’s Representation PL “in the Republic of Moldova, financed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Poland under the Polish Development Cooperation Program – Polish Aid.
The mission of the Fund is to strengthen local development in the Republic of Moldova by co-financing projects local development implemented by local actors.
FGM 2019 – the LEADER + rural edition aims to contribute to the development of rural areas by implementing the LEADER approach. The partners of the FGM edition 2019 LEADER + rural edition are the organizations: AO Pro Regional Cooperation and IP CRAION Contact Cahul.
- The overall objective is economic development and raising the living standards of the rural population of by strengthening the LEADER approach.
- The specific objective is to support Local Action Groups in implementing projects and initiatives which supports the implementation of the Strategic Action Plan elaborated within the implementation of the LEADER approach in the territory of the LAG.
Under the Small Grants Fund 2019 LEADER rural edition, the applicant may request a co-financing that does not will exceed 70% of the total amount of planned activities for 2019:
- The LAG with a population of 10,000 to 20,000 inhabitants may request co-financing worth up to MDL 400,000.00;
- The LAG with a population of 20,000 to 30,000 inhabitants may request co-financing of up to MDL 500,000.00;
- The LAG with more than 30,000 inhabitants can request co-financing up to 600,000.00 MDL
Entities eligible to participate in the call for proposals:
- Are eligible to participate in the Local Action Groups of the Republic of Moldova , which correspond to the basic criteria of the LEADER approach and have no experience of implementing local development projects that support the implementation of the Strategic Action Plan, and which were not funded through the LAG Contest based on the selection board decision and approved by the LAG Council.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://www.centruinfo.org/2019/02/28/apel-fgm-2019-editia-rurala-leader-plus/