Deadline: 17 October 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The mission of the Foundation’s Agricultural Transformation Initiative (ATI) is to prepare smallholder tobacco farmers for an era of significantly reduced demand for tobacco, focusing first on populations with the greatest need. It also aims to strengthen the capacity of researchers and professionals in Malawi in high-priority areas that will help the country transform its agricultural sector by reducing dependence on tobacco exports.
The ATI will use this opportunity to facilitate the establishment of more secure income strategies for farmers and will seek to partner with a diverse set of stakeholders to ensure the success and sustainability of their strategy.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Higher and more secure income streams, improved food security status, and better overall health for smallholder farmers, their families, and their communities more broadly;
- Increased knowledge and application of cutting edge agricultural science and technology;
- Reduced economic dependence on tobacco and increased resilience for tobacco-growing nations;
- Reduced environmental degradation due to tobacco cultivation;
- Improved nutritional quality and food security status.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Identify alternatives;
- Enhance productivity;
- Facilitate commercialization;
- Strengthen policy.
- The ATI FSF is offered to Malawian citizens and residents to pursue master’s or postdoctoral study and/or research in the areas of agriculture, business, data science, ecology/environment, economics or engineering.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information please visit https://www.iie.org/en/Programs/The-Agricultural-Transformation-Initiative
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.