Deadline: 31 December 2019
Public Diplomacy Initiatives:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Foster media contacts and professional development;
- Expand STEAM and educational opportunities for youth to meet the needs of a 21st century workforce;
- Promote sustainable economic development and women’s economic participation.
- Bolster U.S. security and regional security, as well as protect U.S. citizens;
- Foster a free and open Indo-Pacific region by promoting a rules-based order, both bilaterally and multilaterally, by supporting responsive, democratic governance, strong civil society and an independent media;
- Promote sustained economic prosperity driven by open-market economic policies and high-standard investment; increased connectivity; improved natural resource management; and free, fair, and reciprocal trading relationships;
- U.S. commitment to the region is reinforced through efforts to improve human development, island states’ resiliency to natural disasters and access climate change financing, and build regional maritime security partnerships.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- As this is a small grant program the typical approved proposals range from US$5,000-$15,000.
Public Diplomacy Grants will not fund:
- Commercial proposals;
- Proposals over $15,000 unless they are particularly strong from a previously successful grantee;
- Proposals that do not benefit communities in Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, Tonga or Tuvalu;
- Proposals that do not address embassy or public diplomacy goals.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can submit application at the address given via website.
For more information please visit https://fj.usembassy.gov/education-culture/grants/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.