Deadline: 12 July 2019
The U.S. Embassy in Jakarta, Indonesia has announced an open competition for organizations to submit applications to design and execute a program promoting the benefits of U.S. economic engagement in Indonesia.
The project will be used to tell a compelling story of how cumulative U.S. economic engagement in Indonesia has benefitted individuals, communities, and the nation as a whole. The project will include a messaging campaign that highlights the positive aspects of the U.S.-Indonesia economic relationship, including qualitative aspects such as: private sector human resources development, corporate anti-corruption programs and requirements, and voluntary technology transfer and skills development efforts.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Target audience(s) possess an increased awareness of the benefits of high-quality U.S. economic engagement in Indonesia.
- Target audience(s) can differentiate the positive aspects of U.S. private sector-led economic engagement from other models.
- Target audience indicates an increased preference for U.S. economic partnerships.
To improve awareness of U.S. economic engagement in Indonesia, the Embassy seeks a grantee that can conduct the following activities:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Identify target audience(s) whose increased knowledge of U.S. economic engagement would most benefit U.S. interests. Establish baseline opinion data on views of U.S. economic engagement and set performance targets.
- Using data generated by a separate U.S. government-funded project and through interviews with U.S. companies, identify themes that highlight the quantitative and qualitative benefits of private-sector led U.S. economic engagement and which differentiate that engagement from other models.
- Generate media content that focuses on the identified themes and which feature Indonesians who have benefited from U.S economic engagement. (See U.S. Embassy Singapore’s American Corporate Excellence campaign for an example of one type of content).
- Execute a messaging campaign that promotes the themes through multiple mediums (advertisements, events, social media, multimedia, etc.).
- Award Ceiling: $200,000
- Award Floor: $150,000
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The following organizations are eligible to apply:
- Funding may be awarded to civil society groups, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), federally funded research and development centers (FFRDCs), private companies, and academic institutions. Prior experience running messaging campaigns and public opinion research in Indonesia is a plus. The Embassy does not have the authority to award to public international organizations. Before submitting, potential applicants should ensure that they are able to receive a cooperative agreement and prepared to adhere to the terms of 2 CFR 200. All applicants must be legally registered organizations and in possession of a DUNS number prior to applying to this announcement.
- The Embassy welcomes applications irrespective of an applicants’ race, ethnicity, color, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted via online portal given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=316893
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.