Deadline: 18 June 2020
Projects must be able to be initiated immediately, but must be of such a nature that the knowledge gathered in the project is made available and can be utilized in similar situations in the future.
Aid can be applied for in three areas:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Scientific projects that test new treatments, techniques / technologies or preventative measures that can be used quickly to deal with the health system’s challenges in the current situation.
- Who can apply? Researchers in hospitals, professional colleges and universities.
- Informational measures that can improve communication with citizens and knowledge of the health management of the crisis.
- Who can apply? Authorities and partners.
- Social measures to meet the special health needs of vulnerable groups in connection with the crisis.
- An appropriation can be up to DKK 5 million.
- The Novo Nordisk Foundation has allocated a total of DKK 50 million to the total program.
- The program will be open to applications until the end of June, provided that funds remain in the allocated pool.
- Support may be sought for:
- Salary for applicant and other persons working on the project;
- Operating expenses;
- Smaller appliances (up to DKK 100,000);
- Administrative costs (up to 5% of the total budget).Support may be sought for:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must be anchored on public institutions/ authorities or private non-profit organizations (eg NGOs) in Denmark participating in the fight against the coronavirus epidemic.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
The application must contain the following:
- A concise description of the project (max 2 pages with single line spacing and minimum 12pt font) in Danish or English. Including a description of why the application is urgent, how the project will help alleviate the acute health consequences of the coronavirus epidemic and how the knowledge gathered in the project is made available and can be utilized in similar situations in the future.
- Budget with an account of the expenditure sought. The total requested budget must not exceed DKK 5 million, including any expenses for administering the grant.
- Main Applicant’s Resume.
For more information, visit https://novonordiskfonden.dk/da/grants/stoette-af-projekter-der-soeger-at-afboede-de-sundhedsmaessige-konsekvenser-af-coronavirus-covid-19-epidemien-i-danmark/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.