Deadline: 30 June 2019
UNFCU Foundation is now accepting grant applications for funding requests of up to $50,000.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Foundation is closely aligned with the goals of the United Nations agencies as well as other charities and NGOs specializing in efforts to improve the lives of women and children both in the United States and in developing countries.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
They support organizations and initiatives that:
- Work to eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Empower women and youth by offering them opportunities for self-development and economic advancement
- Promote well-being and provide access to healthcare for women and their families
- Provide disaster relief
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
UNFCU Foundation is accepting grant applications, for funding requests of $50,000 or less.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- First-time applications must benefit women and youth in either:
- Organizations they already support may continue to submit grant applications without geographic limitations.
UNFCU Foundation reserves the right to accept grant applications only from non-profit organizations that have one of the following tax-exempt statuses:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- 501(c)(3) – applicable only for US‑based non-profit organizations
- United Nations, its Funds, Programmes and Specialized Agencies
The UNFCU Foundation does not provide grants for the following:
- Organizations without the tax-exempt status stated in the grant application guidelines and form
- Private individuals
- Projects without measurable goals and impacts
- Political campaigns or candidates
- Religious, fraternal or professional sports organizations
- Documentaries, performing arts groups or productions
- Undergraduate scholarships, personal needs or operational expenses/ existing deficits
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Their criteria for selecting grant recipients are:
- Alignment with the mission of the UNFCU Foundation
- Strong track record over at least a three-year period or an extended pilot period
- Projects should be sustainable and have access to additional support
- Ability to track the impact of the project or organization through reporting of results
- Direct impact to women and children in need, with long-term benefits
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their grant application form given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://www.unfcufoundation.org/grants.aspx