Deadline: 14 November 2019
The objective of grants for mobility are intended for professional artists or working groups formed by them, as well as for experts in different fields of the arts.
Grants for mobility are intended to cover the costs of trips abroad. These trips must be connected to projects that are significant artistically or in terms of a specific artform, and in connection with which the applicant shall
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- appear or present his/her art outside of Finland
- work at an artist residence
- develop his or her own work
- promote the working environment within the artform
Grants for mobility may be used to cover the costs of trips abroad insofar as other funding is not available. Acceptable costs include:
- travel tickets (using the least expensive form of public transport)
- reasonable accommodation costs
- artist residence costs
- other direct travel costs
- reasonable living costs (working costs)
Grants for mobility may not be used to cover
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- material costs
- production costs
- freight charges
- daily allowances
- trips within or to Finland
- familiarisation trips
- competition trips
- studies abroad leading to a degree
- Grants for mobility are generally awarded for the amounts of 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 or 5000 euros.
- Grants awarded to working groups may be for larger amounts. Grants amounting to less than 1000 euros are generally not awarded.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- If the applicant is a working group
- The application should be made by the contact person for the working group. The names of the other members of the working group should be included in the application.
- The contact person should include with the application a short description of the artistic activities of each member of the working group.
- Each member of the working group is responsible for how the grant funds are spent and for providing clarification. The contact person for the working group is responsible for submitting the clarification by the deadline.
- The working group refers only to those individuals who are undertaking the trip and not the entire working group of the project. Applications may not be submitted on behalf of another person; the contact person must be one of the persons undertaking the trip.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Finland
For more information, please visit https://www.taike.fi/en/grants-for-artists/-/stipend/9rRrDr7eX4Xl/viewStipend/11172
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.