Deadline: 14 November 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The objective of grants for mobility are intended for professional artists or working groups formed by them, as well as for experts in different fields of the arts.
Grants for mobility are intended to cover the costs of trips abroad. These trips must be connected to projects that are significant artistically or in terms of a specific artform, and in connection with which the applicant shall
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- appear or present his/her art outside of Finland
- work at an artist residence
- develop his or her own work
- promote the working environment within the artform
Grants for mobility may be used to cover the costs of trips abroad insofar as other funding is not available. Acceptable costs include:
- travel tickets (using the least expensive form of public transport)
- reasonable accommodation costs
- artist residence costs
- other direct travel costs
- reasonable living costs (working costs)
Grants for mobility may not be used to cover
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- material costs
- production costs
- freight charges
- daily allowances
- trips within or to Finland
- familiarisation trips
- competition trips
- studies abroad leading to a degree
- Grants for mobility are generally awarded for the amounts of 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 or 5000 euros.
- Grants awarded to working groups may be for larger amounts. Grants amounting to less than 1000 euros are generally not awarded.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- If the applicant is a working group
- The application should be made by the contact person for the working group. The names of the other members of the working group should be included in the application.
- The contact person should include with the application a short description of the artistic activities of each member of the working group.
- Each member of the working group is responsible for how the grant funds are spent and for providing clarification. The contact person for the working group is responsible for submitting the clarification by the deadline.
- The working group refers only to those individuals who are undertaking the trip and not the entire working group of the project. Applications may not be submitted on behalf of another person; the contact person must be one of the persons undertaking the trip.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Finland
For more information, please visit https://www.taike.fi/en/grants-for-artists/-/stipend/9rRrDr7eX4Xl/viewStipend/11172
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.