Help the Homeless is offering grants to help homeless people off the streets and enable them to live healthy, independent lives.
Help the Homeless funds a wide variety of organisations and favour small, grassroots charities working to help the most vulnerable people in their communities.
- They provide small grants of up to £5,000. They do not consider multi-year requests.
- Your organisation must be registered with the Charity Commission in England, Wales or Northern Ireland or a registered Scottish Charity.
- They are able to help only small charities with an annual turnover of less than £500,000.
- They can only accept applications towards the funding of capital projects. They are unable to accept applications towards running/core costs. Note: they are also unable to consider requests for computers and IT equipment.
- There should be a minimum period of two years between the receipt of a decision or grant from them and making a further application.
For more information, visit Help the Homeless.