Deadline: 7 January 2020
Applications are now open for Green industry innovation to boost better growth and development of an enterprises.
The program is intended to help businesses in investments that focus on implementing innovative processes, products, services or solutions, leading to better waste management, energy efficiency, reduced atmospheric emissions, more efficient materials management. The projects should also contribute to establishing and strengthening cooperation between Polish entrepreneurs and Norwegian entities.
The green industry innovation scheme is aimed to increase the competitiveness of enterprises using green industry innovation solutions by taking actions leading to implementation of innovative processes, products, services or solutions in the enterprise, which contribute to the development of enterprise’s economic activity, particularly to an income, profit or employment increase and at the same time better waste management, energy efficiency, lower emissions to the atmosphere or more efficient materials management.
An important aspect of the programme is partnership with entities from Norway – the donor country. All partnership projects will be awarded additional points in the assessment procedure of submitted projects. The collaboration on innovation and exchange of knowledge between Polish companies and Norwegian entities is strongly advised to potential project promotors.
- Total budget for the Green industry innovation grant scheme 50 000 000 euro;
- The applying entrepreneur can receive grants for:
- Consultancy services: up to 50% of the eligible costs;
- Investments: 20% to 70% of the eligible costs, in line with the regional aid map (micro and small ;enterprises: +20% bonus, medium-sized enterprises: +10% bonus);
- Development: 35% to 45% of the eligible costs;
- Minimum grant amount: € 200,000.
- Micro, small or medium-sized enterprises (see definition) that:
- Conduct business activity for at least one fiscal year of at least 12 months;
- Obtain minimum 140 000 EURO of sales revenues in one of the last three fiscal years.
- Investment expenditure:
- Machinery and equipment;
- Construction works;
- Intangible fixed assets.
- Experimental development;
- Consultancy services;
- Additional environmental costs.
Eligible Countries: Poland, Norway
For more information, visit https://en.parp.gov.pl/component/site/site/green-industry-innovation#purpose