Deadline: 13 April 2017
The Help – Helping people help themselves is seeking proposals for projects “Promotion and protection of human rights of Roma, Egyptians and other vulnerable groups” to strengthen the role of civil society among RE population, promote RE culture, tradition and RE social and political activism.
The project “Promotion and protection of human rights of Roma, Egyptians and other vulnerable groups” will achieve a set of results that will ensure overall improvement of the situation of RE population as main target groups and strengthen state and local governments technical and management capacities to continue strengthening the position of RE population in the Montenegrin society.
The overall objective of the sub-granting scheme is to ensure RE fulfillment of fundamental human rights, the specific objective is to facilitate RE social inclusion in Montenegro.
- Promotion of RE culture
- Language and customs promotion to children
- Youth, women, adults
- RE social and political activism
The total amount available under first call for proposals is 25,000.00 EUR. CSOs may apply with one project with the grant amount between the following minimum and the maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 2,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 4, 000
In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making and be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation, international organisation as defined by Article 43 of the Rules of application of the EU Financial Regulation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or Montenegro, or the countries covered by Article 10 of CIR of IPA II Regulation. This obligation does not apply to international organisations
- if the applicant is a national of an eligible country other than Montenegro, they must have at least one Montenegrin co-applicant
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the coapplicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary and
- have at least 3 years of experience in implementing and supporting projects facilitating the integration of RE in Eastern Europe and/or the Balkans
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via postal mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Montenegro, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.