Deadline: 31 July 2019
HELVETAS Bhutan is seeking proposals to Support Civil Society in Bhutan which is funded by the European Union and managed by HELVETAS Bhutan, provides technical and financial support to CBOs (Community Based Organizations – groups and cooperatives registered under the Cooperatives Act, and organized but non registered groups and associations) and CSOs (Organizations registered with the CSO Authority).
Proposals incorporating the following aspects will be given strong preference in the current call:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Strengthening internal group governance (e.g. representativeness, sustainability, long term vision),
- Promoting engagement with local governments,
- Supporting existing or new networks amongst CBOs and CSOs
- Engaging in good governance topics (e.g. monitoring, advocacy, decision making)
- Facilitating networking between CBOs, CSOs
- Strengthening advocacy experiences and capacity of CSOs
- Engaging in policy dialogue/ advocacy at local and national level
- Promoting/strengthening CSOs networks and platforms
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- CSOs can submit joint proposals. The maximum annual amount for each CSO is Euro 30,000
- CSOs can also submit joint proposals with CBOs. For such proposals, the maximum annual amount for each CSO is Euro 30,000 and maximum annual amount for each CBO is Euro 20,000
- CBOs cannot submit joint proposals with each other.
- Organisations who apply for and receive joint funding will no longer be eligible for individual funding.
How to Apply
Applicants must download the application form via given website.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Eligible Country: Bhutan
For more information, please visit http://csogrant.bt/call-for-project-proposals-4/
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.