Deadline: 12 November 2018
The Kosovo Stability Initiative (IKS), Lens and Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (FES) are implementing the “GrassRoots Action Support – GRAS” project, funded by the European Union and managed by the European Union Office in Kosovo.
The main purpose of the “GrassRoots Action Support-GRAS” project is to support the consolidation of a tolerant and democratic culture in Kosovo by strengthening the internal management, accountability and transparency of civil society at the local level.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The project has two specific objectives:
- to improve the understanding of CSOs on policy processes and institutions and other relevant stakeholders to enable them to effectively engage and co-operate with government institutions, particularly at the level local; and
- develop the capacities of CSOs in order to efficiently increase their participation in the policy-making process.
The Call for Proposals under this project aims to support local CSOs, in particular community-based organizations, to carry out their activities on the impact of public decision-making through their professional / technical contributions and monitoring the functioning of public institutions.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The main thematic areas of intervention are:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Good Governance: Civic Participation and Local Accountability
- Social Justice: Socio-economic Rights
- Promoting culture and cultural heritage at the local level
- This call for proposals will provide a minimum of 20 grants for community-based projects.
- The minimum amount of financial support is 3,000 euros and the maximum amount is 6,000 euros .
- Funding will cover 100% of the overall project budget. However, priority will be given to co-financed applications of at least 5% of the total project cost.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
The activities carried out within the framework of grants should not last more than 6 months from the start of the project and must end no later than 31 May 2018. Only in exceptional cases projects with a duration of more than 6 months (but not more than 12 months) will be funded, and only after they have provided a strong justification for such a period of implementation.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
- Local CSOs registered in Kosovo
- Non-profit organizations, associations or foundations
- CSOs that are able to provide the organization’s registration documents (certificate of registration, fiscal number certificate) and evidence that have fulfilled all obligations to the state, including the Tax Administration and bank account information)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Kosovo
For more information, please visit GrassRoots Action Support Project.