Deadline: 1 December 2017
Impact Giving is seeking applications for its Potential grant program to award projects that transform lives. It is a women’s collective giving organization.
The purpose is to make an IMPACT both locally and globally by supporting positive sustainable social change where most needed.
- High Impact & Transformation: Grants are awarded only to projects or programs which make a high impact by transforming lives, with obvious, significant change during the granting period.
- Sustainability: Organizations that strive for self-reliance and are committed to lasting change.
- Measurable: Organizations that are results-oriented with specific achievable objectives.
- Community Building: Organizations that demonstrate teamwork and collaboration among individuals and organizations with common interests.
- Innovative: Organizations that strive for original and courageous solutions, using new approaches to achieve their goals.
- Education: Organizations that make education a priority – for the recipients, the organization as a whole, and the community.
- Arts & Culture: Artistic expressions of culture — past, realized, and hoped for — add exponentially to the education of ourselves, of others, and of our future generations.
- Human Services: The foundation values programs and projects that are dedicated to improving essential human life needs, specifically for those who are least able to help themselves,
- Education: The foundation focuses on specific training programs or schools which enrich and empower individuals along with their community, and provide for improved quality of life and greater capacity toward ongoing life-learning.
- Human Rights: The foundation supports advocacy, protection efforts, and educational opportunities which focus on the full range of human rights nationally and abroad.
- Environment: The foundation values the health of the environment, and support natural resource management and strategies that balance conservation and sustainability.
- Hunger & Shelter: Food and shelter are two primal needs in life, yet our world’s population struggles to find both.
- Health & Wellness: The foundation awards organizations who focus on prevention and elimination of disease and illness; that are dedicated to the holistic wellness of the communities they serve; that proactively seek to overcome physical, social, and emotional disorders which encumber society; and that provide superb care throughout.
- Women & Children: Women & children continue to be among the most vulnerable of populations in society.
- Nonprofit organization with tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations that are sponsored by an Impact Giving Partner.
- Organizations that fit within Grant Standards.
- Organizations that meet the needs of recipients who have the fewest resources.
- Organizations demonstrating bold innovative ventures.
- Faith-based organizations provided their programs are available to the general public and broadly promoted
- Organizations that fit specifically in one of their eight Giving Categories.
- Organization must have an Impact Giving Partner who has agreed to sponsor their organization.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit Impact Giving.