Are you a Micro, Small or Medium Size non-technological Company in the fields of production and services (tourism, technology, agriculture and trade sectors are excluded!) and looking for funding resources related to Economic Recovery caused by COVID-19?
The EU4Business “Innovative Tourism and Technology Development for Armenia” project, in close cooperation with Ministry of Economy of Republic of Armenia invites you to participate in a Grant Programme “Innovation for Economic Recovery for Micro, Small and Medium Size Companies”.
This Call for Proposals is funded under the EU4Business “Innovative Tourism and Technology Development for Armenia” project. The Project is co-funded by the European Union and the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and is being implemented by German Development Cooperation GIZ under the umbrella of the Private Sector Development and TVET South Caucasus Programme.
The Overall objective: Support Economic Recovery Caused by COVID-19 through Innovative Solutions.
All MSMEs from non-tech industries (tourism, agriculture and trade sectors will be excluded), measured by:
- Innovativeness (Innovative solutions)
- Export orientation
- The total maximum budget for this GP is EUR 150,000 (one hundred fifty thousand Euros) all taxes included (except VAT and Custom duties).
- The maximum amount per proposal is EUR 10,000.
- The most feasible and ready-to-implement solutions will be awarded as follows:
- Maximum budget per grant: up to 10,000 EUR
- Number of grantees: up to 15
The proposal must contain activities aiming at (at least one of the followings):
- Innovative products/business models
- Innovative technology for business product/service delivery
- Optimising business management system
- Logistics and hygiene
- Tech solutions for access to markets and networks (digital marketing; e-commerce)
- This call is open for applicants from all over Armenia.
- Applicants must satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements for their proposals to be considered:
- Businesses should be registered as legal entity in Republic of Armenia
- Businesses must not be in liquidation or bankruptcy procedures
- Applicants and team members must be Armenian citizens or have permanent residence in Armenia.
For more information, visit https://mineconomy.am/en/page/1641