Deadline: 3 July 2020
The Cancer Institute NSW is calling for Expressions of Interest for the Innovations in Cancer Control Grants 2020 Round.
The Innovations in Cancer Control Grants Program provides funding to organisations working in cancer, health and other related services. These organisations will undertake evidence-based projects that have the potential to be embedded in the health system and are sustainable past the funding period. The focus of these grants is community and service-centred initiatives and not research proposals.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The grants program aims to:
- Assist health care professionals in transferring research outcomes into clinical practice.
- Build upon evidence which is currently available (e.g. publications, previous initiatives/projects).
- Enhance community engagement or cancer service provision by working towards the goals of the NSW Cancer Plan.
- Target the priority populations, cancers or actions of the NSW Cancer Plan.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The priority areas for the Innovations in Cancer Control Grants 2020 Round include the following:
- Lessening the Impact of Cancer on Aboriginal People and Communities.
- Investigating Clinical Variation and Addressing Unwarranted Clinical Variation.
- Improving the Experiences of People and Carers affected by Cancer in Multicultural Communities.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
To be eligible for funding in the 2020 Round, the applicant must be a registered organisation with a demonstrated track record in cancer control or vested interest in improving cancer outcomes for priority groups in the community. The organisation must be based in, and provide services to the population of NSW.
Eligible organisations include:
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- Local Health Districts
- Specialty Health Networks
- Primary Health Networks
- Aboriginal Health Services
- Multicultural community/health organisations
- Non-government/not-for-profit organisations.
For more information, visit https://www.cancer.nsw.gov.au/data-research/grants/grant-opportunities/innovations-in-cancer-control-grants