(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Irish Youth Foundation is launching a €500,000 Fund to support successful transitions for the most excluded children and young people under three key focus areas;
The Fund has three focus points for change:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Educational Attainment – Programmes that support positive transitions through school from primary to secondary school and/or completion of secondary cycle
- Personal Development – Programmes that support happy, healthy transitions from childhood through to adulthood (social, physical and mental health resilience)
- Skills & Employability – Programmes that support successful transitions for young people to economic independence
The Fund will support organisations working with children and young people in the Republic of Ireland aged between 6-24 years.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
To be eligible the applying organisation must;
- Be a registered not-for-profit or charitable organisation
- The organisation must have a bank account set up in the name of the organisation
- Be registered in the Republic of Ireland and active in Ireland for the past 12 months
- The organisation much have a child protection policy in place
For more information, visit https://iyf.ie/grants/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.