Deadline: 1 August 2016
IWC is offering up to three scholarships for international candidates for full-time study of the MIWM program starting in Semester 1, 2017.
The IWC Masters Scholarships are a prestigious award granted annually to high calibre candidates who clearly demonstrate potential as future water leaders.
- Type A
- Type B
- This scholarship is valued at approximately AU$52,500.
- One full tuition scholarship for a future water leader from selected countries in North America, Europe or Asia.
- Leadership qualities
- Professional and volunteering record
- Academic record
- Potential outcomes
To apply for a scholarship, applicant must:
- Have completed an undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
- Have at least two years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program;
- International candidates must also demonstrate English Language Proficiency. A proof of English language proficiency needs to be uploaded with the online application form.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit online application forms via given website.
For more information, please visit this IWC Masters Scholarships.