Applications are now open for the Fred Curran Trust Fund which aim to improve the lives of people with disabilities in Knowsley.
It wishes to fund projects delivered by charities, community groups and social enterprises that offer sporting opportunities to improve skills and help beneficiaries to become more active.
- How much is available: Grants of up to £1,000
Key Fund Criteria
- Beneficiaries must be from Knowsley – priority is given to groups who are based and have their head office in Knowsley
- Projects must be sport related
- This fund is specifically to support people who are either suffering with mental ill health or have a physical disability.
- NB: If you have received a grant from us in the last 12 months and have already submitted copies of the above documents, you do not need to send them in again. However, a bank statement is required with every application.
- Your group is based in Knowsley
- You have a formal constitution or set of rules in the name of your group
- You can provide a copy of the group’s latest annual accounts or income and expenditure statement
- You can provide a copy of the most recent bank statement for your group
- You have the relevant policies and procedures in place to undertake your activities.
- You can provide a copy of your Safeguarding Policy if relevant.
- Only complete applications can be processed therefore applicants need to submit all supporting documents within 7 days of submitting their application
For more information, visit Knowsley Foundation.