The Call aims at establishing centres in which social integrated high quality services for children and their families will be provided in order to best respond to the best interests of the child to grow in a safe environment.
The Programme will provide support for mental health promotion and prevention measures with emphasis on the well-being of children and youth and their families, primarily through strengthening the community-based mental health services and improving well-being of children and youth by establishing clearly defined, expected results.
- Total budget of the Call: € 1.700.000,00
- The minimum grant applied for shall not be less than €700.000,00
- The maximum grant applied for shall not be more than €1.000.000,00
- Duration of the projects: Up to 30 months
Funding under Programme will be provided to the following activities:
- Equipping the premises in which integrated social services for children and their families will be provided;
- Provision of integrated social services for children and their families (including accommodation services in the centre);
- Acquisition of measures required for the provision of integrated social services;
- Provision of parenting skills development services;
- Development of competencies of social workers and case managers that are needed to work with children and families.
- Eligible applicants are:
- Legal persons of the Republic of Lithuania having at least 3 years of experience in providing social services to children and/or families.
- Eligible Project Partners are:
- Legal persons of the Republic of Lithuania and/or Donor States or a country outside the European Economic Area that has a common border with Lithuania, or any international organisation or body or agency thereof.
- In this Call, the same legal entity shall be allowed to participate as a Project Partner in a number of other projects, but only in a single project as an applicant.
- The number of project partners is unlimited.
- Funding shall be allocated for projects contributing towards the pursuit of objectives of the Programme and the present open call, as well as meeting the following special project eligibility criteria (the following criteria shall be mandatory for all projects):
- Work with a child and the family must be organised by applying case management in accordance with the Description of the Case Management Procedure of the Minister of Social Security and Labour of the Republic of the Lithuania of 29 March 2018 on the Approval of the Description of the Case Management Procedure;
- All case managers and social workers who will provide social services to children and the families must be employed at the One Stop Centre;
- During the project, training for case managers and social workers to develop skills needed for work with family must be organised. At least 50 percent of all trained professionals must be One Stop Centre’s case managers and social workers for work with family.
- The practical part of the training must account for at least 60 percent of the training content;
- Accommodation services must be provided by creating a child- and family-friendly, safe environment. Accommodation must be provided for as long as necessary to resolve the family crisis, but no longer than 12 months. During the project, accommodation must be provided free of charge;
- Services of parenting skills development, which meet the needs of parents (for example, specific skip gaps identified, children’s age, child’s developmental needs, etc.) must be provided.
- Parenting skills development must be carried out both by working individually with parents (when work is only organized with a specific family by solving its specific situation) and in a group (when positive parenting training, classes and similar activities are organized);
- Services of giving a ride must be ensured in cases where, during the accommodation in the centre, the recipient of the services has no other means of accessing the centre and / or the education and training establishment and / or the workplace and / or other necessary establishment, institution or organisation.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3xQRZlv