Deadline: 1 September 2019
The Michael Cornish Charitable Trust is inviting applicants from the charities and organisations based in the UK for its grants program.
The Michael Cornish Charitable Trust is a grant making charitable organisation of UK founded by Michael Cornish in 2005.
Charities and not-for-profit organisations can register and apply for a grant for a specific project. Applications are reviewed quarterly by the Trustees, taking into consideration the eligibility and purpose of each application.
Organisations that work in the following areas:
- General Charitable Purposes
- Children/ Young People
- Disabled / Disabilities
- Economic/ Community Development
- Amateur Sport
- Advancement of Health or Saving of Lives
- The foundation’s support charities and not-for-profits throughout the UK.
- Individual applications will only be consider in exceptional circumstances.
How to Apply
In order to submit an application for funding, applicants must register themselves via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit https://www.michaelcornishcharity.org.uk/about