Deadline: 26 April 2019
This support in development cooperation is a discretionary government transfer (later referred to as “the Grant”). The Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland will award it to an eligible company or other organization (later referred to as “the Organization”) for support to implement the Tree Outgrower Support Programme (TOSP) during 2019-2022.
This call is to cooperate with Organizations that are already working, or are planning to support smallholder tree plantations in order to establish economically viable, sustainable and inclusive plantation forestry in Tanzania. Eligible activities are tree-growing activities, starting from site preparation and ending to thinning of the stands.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The maximum amount of financing available as a Grant is 1,500,000 euros in total pending on annual Parliamentary approval in Finland.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- An Organization interested in receiving the Grant shall submit an application to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland, which shall select 1–4 eligible recipient Organizations. Private and state companies, non-profit and social enterprises including cooperatives are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, the applicant must:
- be a Tanzanian Organization and/or operating in Tanzania.
- be a registered legal entity.
- have been operational for a minimum of three years.
- have sufficient institutional and financial capacity and stability in order to implement TOSP.
- have a solid financial management system including regular financial audits.
- have paid all taxes and pension contributions as well as other payments required by the applicable law.
- have a reliable monitoring, evaluation and reporting system, including capability to report in English.
- demonstrate experience of working with an international donor.
- have at least 50% of self-funding for the TOSP activities.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can download the application form via the given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.finland.or.tz/public/default.aspx?contentid=382767&nodeid=31634&culture=en-US
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.