Deadline: 7 June 2019
The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges (MFMC) is inviting applicants from all over the world to fund communication projects which mitigate anthropogenic climate change.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The board grants support to the projects they believe have the greatest impact on influencing public opinion and increasing political support for cutting green house gas emissions.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The Foundation’s objective is to promote efforts to protect the natural environment, primarily through the support of national and international projects.
- The Foundation’s chief priority is to prevent or limit man-made global climate changes.
- The Foundation’s work focuses on influencing public opinion, providing inspiration, changing attitudes, spreading information, etc., all meant to have an impact on decision-makers in society. The ultimate goal is to reach as many people as possible in the hope of limiting and helping to prevent global climate changes.
- The Foundation will support efforts which are innovative, experimental and untested, and will prioritise means and measures which are likely to have the strongest possible impact at any given time.
- The Foundation will concentrate efforts on projects which might otherwise be difficult to put into effect, and intends to support venturesome projects that can, if successful, yield great results. Given the choice between many small projects and a few larger projects, the Foundation will generally select the larger ones.
- Support communication that creates change.
- Prioritise politically oriented communication.
- Support new voices, actors and narratives in the climate debate, and value diversity.
- Innovative messages and strategies are more important than the innovative use of channels and media.
- Support experienced organisations and networks.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The foundation welcomes applications from all over the world.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.minor-foundation.no/apply-for-a-grant
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.