Deadline: 7 June 2019
The Minor Foundation for Major Challenges (MFMC) is inviting applicants from all over the world to fund communication projects which mitigate anthropogenic climate change.
The board grants support to the projects they believe have the greatest impact on influencing public opinion and increasing political support for cutting green house gas emissions.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- The Foundation’s objective is to promote efforts to protect the natural environment, primarily through the support of national and international projects.
- The Foundation’s chief priority is to prevent or limit man-made global climate changes.
- The Foundation’s work focuses on influencing public opinion, providing inspiration, changing attitudes, spreading information, etc., all meant to have an impact on decision-makers in society. The ultimate goal is to reach as many people as possible in the hope of limiting and helping to prevent global climate changes.
- The Foundation will support efforts which are innovative, experimental and untested, and will prioritise means and measures which are likely to have the strongest possible impact at any given time.
- The Foundation will concentrate efforts on projects which might otherwise be difficult to put into effect, and intends to support venturesome projects that can, if successful, yield great results. Given the choice between many small projects and a few larger projects, the Foundation will generally select the larger ones.
- Support communication that creates change.
- Prioritise politically oriented communication.
- Support new voices, actors and narratives in the climate debate, and value diversity.
- Innovative messages and strategies are more important than the innovative use of channels and media.
- Support experienced organisations and networks.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
The foundation welcomes applications from all over the world.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.minor-foundation.no/apply-for-a-grant
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.