They offer grants in two main areas:
- Tourism development and marketing
- Travel support for schools, sporting trips and cultural exchanges
Types of Grants
- Grants for tourism development and marketing
- Travel support
Grants for tourism development and marketing
- The maximum grant they give for this type of projects is DKK 100.000 – this amount must not exceed 50% of the project’s entire funding. The grant is not intended for wages or consultant fees.
- The maximum they give for travel support is:
- DKK 1.000 per person for travel between Iceland and the Faroe Islands (round trip)
- DKK 2.000 per person for travel between Iceland and Greenland (round trip)
- DKK 3.000 per person for travel between the Faroe Islands and Greenland (round trip)
- The grant is only intended for travel costs – not for accommodation or daily expenses.
Grants for Tourism Development and Marketing
- If you have a project of this type, involving collaboration between at least two of the three West Nordic countries, then you can apply NATA for a grant.
- They welcome a range of projects, and innovative and crative ideas are encouraged. These might include ideas based on:
- Collaborative marketing
- Innovation and product development
- Networking and knowledge exchange
- Quality and environmental issues in tourism
- They always look to promote opportunities for travel and cultural exchange among the three countries. These might include the following:
For more information, visit https://www.northatlantic-islands.com/apply-now/