Deadline: 29 May 2020
This funding is for critical equipment or resources that support communities who are isolated or social distancing, and/or supporting essential workers and their families.
This Funding is available for supplies, equipment, or other resources that support social distancing, connection to your neighbors and community, and “staying healthy and staying home.” (Examples: design and printing costs for information, essential or basic needs supplies to support vulnerable people, etc.)
- Reimburse indirect costs (e.g. staff time) for cancelled events or services, or the projected loss of income from those cancelled events or services
- Pay down deficits or debt
- Reimburse previously incurred expenses due to COVID-19
- Applications must demonstrate how the project provides support for individuals in community isolation or practicing social distancing, and/or essential workers.
- Applications must articulate why other funding channels that are offering COVID-19 relief funding are not a good fit for their proposed need.
- Limit one request per organization.
For more information, visit https://ncach.org/covid-19-community-support-fund/