Deadline: 8 March 2019
The Fund supports small scale, short-term community projects that contribute to wider community well-being. The projects must be in line with New Zealand Aid Programme’s mission of:
- Sustainable development in developing countries, in order to reduce poverty and contribute to a more secure, equitable and prosperous world.
The funding limit for each HEF project is USD5,000.
No individual project will be supported for longer than two years. Supporting different projects by the same partner over a longer duration is possible.
- This HEF is made available to community groups and NGOs in Mongolia.
- The Fund is aimed primarily at community groups and NGOs but other types of organisations e.g. schools, business associations may apply. If applicant are unsure please check with the New Zealand High Commission/Embassy. The Fund does not support individual businesses.
What Will Not Be Funded:
- political, religious or evangelical activities N.B. faith-based groups are not excluded where the proposed project is consistent with the purpose of the Fund, does not exclude followers of other religions, and the funds are not used to support proselytising
- site visits
- unsolicited donations
- individual student scholarships
- international airfares/overseas conference attendance
- on-going (recurrent) funding of recipients’ operational/organisational costs such as wages and salaries, office items and communications
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: Mongolia