The Lincolnshire Community Foundation is seeking applications for its North Kesteven District Council Health, Wellbeing and Resilience Fund for community groups, charities and other not for profit organisations to provide services, or work with other agencies, to relieve poverty and improve the mental and physical health and wellbeing of individuals within the communities of North Kesteven.
Priority may be given to smaller volunteer led community groups. Locally run and managed registered charities, constituted groups and community interest companies. Churches and other religious organisations (if the funded activity is not deemed to be proselytising).
- Grant Size: £5,000
What can be funded?
- Mental Health support
- Health care, disability support groups, support for older people
- Early intervention projects that address health and wellbeing
- Counselling support
- Professional support/delivery
- Exercise equipment, transport costs, venue hire, project materials, digital resources,
- telephone, stationery, refreshments, volunteer training costs and expenses, and
- activities that meet an identified need.
- Projects which help ease the increased cost of living e.g. budgetary advice, cooking
- on a restricted income
- Community activities that promote healthy eating, increased physical activity or
- Peer support training
- Costs associated with access to local health and wellbeing services
- Project running costs/overheads
- Statutory provision
- Schools, although PTAs can, provided the project is outside school hours.
- Political or predominantly religious activities
- Animal welfare
- General contributions to large appeals
- Improvements to land/buildings
- Building work/purchase of vehicles
- Grant making bodies applying for funding to redistribute to others
North Kesteven Voluntary or Community organisations. Not statutory agencies. Priority may be given to smaller volunteer led community groups.
Locally run and managed registered charities, constituted groups and community interest companies.
Churches and other religious organisations (if the funded activity is not deemed to be proselytising).
For more information, visit https://lincolnshirecf.co.uk/grants/north-kesteven-district-council-health-wellbeing-and-resilience-fund/