This call for Proposals seeks to support initiatives that contribute towards dealing with the past and democratic institutional reforms in Sri Lanka.
- Dealing with the past: healing, restoration, recovery and equipping victims of the conflict to participate in processes that seek to deal with the past and provide remedies to victims.
- Democratic institutional reform: initiatives that enable the inclusion of women and marginalised communities in governance processes, increase the transparency of governance institutions and support the right to information.
- NTT will award grants ranging from LKR 1,500,000.
- The maximum duration of the grant period is 12 months.
- Only one application per organisation to be submitted.
- Eligible recipients include duly registered community-based organisations (CBOs), local nongovernmental organisations (NGOs), local not-for-profit organisations, duly registered youth groups, federations, etc.
- Applicants should demonstrate prior experience in implementing similar activities.
- Organisations without a valid registration will not be considered.
- Sub-granting is not allowed.
- Grant applications from individuals will not be accepted.
- NTT will not consider applications received from government institutions/departments or organisations with political affiliations.
For more information, visit https://neelan.org/2020/06/09/grant-applications-now-being-accepted-4/