The Prague Civil Society Centre is happy to invite civil society and grassroots groups in Armenia to apply for project funding.
They support the development of new civil society organisations looking to expand their network and connections with changemakers across the country.
- Applicants may apply for co-funding, in which case more information about the nature of the other funders of the project should be provided.
- The maximum funding available per project is 10,000 euros.
- The duration of the projects can be from 6 to 12 months. Selected projects can start at the earliest from June 2023.
- Applicants shortlisted in the first stage will have the opportunity to receive targeted project-based guidance and mentorship from the Centre’s pool of mentors specialising in the following areas:
- Strategic planning and impact assessment
- Advocacy and campaigning
- Strategic communication
- Community organising and base building
- Product management (including monetisation)
- Business management and administration
- Marketing and sales
- Applicants shortlisted in the first stage have the option to start cooperating with mentors to improve their full proposals to be submitted for final selection. Mentorship is optional, and those who decide not to use it will be invited to directly submit a full proposal.
- The groups selected in the second stage to receive funding will have continuous access to the mentor pool and will be able to receive support during their project implementation.
What they’re looking for?
- They are ready to support projects that will accomplish one or more of the following:
- Build new networks and audiences
- Increase engagement with the public
- Encourage citizens to get involved in the development and decision-making processes in their communities
- Engage young people
- Start a conversation around human rights issues
- Create new spaces for discussion
- Run innovative campaigns
- Monetise new or existing products or services
- Ensure your organisation’s financial sustainability, including through social business and crowdfunding campaigns
- Grassroots groups with less than 5 years of experience will be prioritised in this call. They also encourage the submission of project ideas with a geographic focus on regional and bordering communities.
- They invite applications from Armenian civic groups striving to make their society more conscious, open and democratic, and their citizens more informed, engaged and responsive.
- They will consider only one project per organisation.
For more information, visit Prague Civil Society Centre.